Snowman Sundays: Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by end of day on Tuesday 30th November 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To participate in The Snowman Winter Window competition entrants must comment on our Snowman Sunday post on www.facebook.com/OfficialSnowman and tell us what your most magical memory of The Snowman is
6. All correctly completed entries will be judged by a panel made up of Snowman Enterprises employees. The winner will be the entry that in the opinion of the judges is most heartfelt.
8. The prize for the winner is x1 each of the following: The Snowman by Michael Morpurgo, The Snowman: Book of the Classic Film, The Snowman Mug and Sock Set, Snowman Bingo, Snowman and the Snowdog Activity Placemats with Stickers, Snowman and the Snowdog confetti, The Snowman Lunch napkins, The Snowman and the Snowdog decorated kitchen towel, Snowman and the Snowdog facial tissues and a Cuddly Snowman soft toy.
9. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
10. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified via email or social media on 1st December. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
14. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Facebook nor Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
17. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address [email protected] (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
18. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
19. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter is Snowman Enterprises Ltd 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
21. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.